STATUTE OF ART. 13, D. LGS. 30.6.2003, N. 196
(Personal Data Protection Code)
According to art. 13 DLgs 196/03 GV Investigations and Safety Informs you of the following:
- D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the “Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights;
- the data provided will be dealt with for the following purpose: contact request, submitting the requested information;
- the data will not be communicated to other subjects nor will they be disseminated.
The holder of personal data processing is GV Investigations and Security.
In accordance with art. 7 of DLgs 196/03 also has the right:
- to have an intelligible and free confirmation of the existence or not of your data with us;
- to obtain update, rectification or integration of data or their blocking / cancellation for breach of law or discontinued need for preservation;
- to object to treatment for legitimate reasons or for processing for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales, market research, commercial communications.